Wondering how to get started with ROOV, the personal finance app that saves money? Read our manual.
Smartphone en tablet:
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-housepass/id1397413918?ls=1
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myhousepass.app
2.Upload a document or fill out a form
2.1 If you haven't a document
- Click on the pink button and choose for the option: add a document
- Choose a category: income, house, bills, basics, personal, leisure, transport.
- Enter the name (mandatory field)
- Company name and VAT number
- You can indicate document as recurring (once only, monthly, annually)
- Fill in date + final payment date
- If you have already paid the amount you can mark the tick mark as paid
- You can add tags (to group expenses, e.g. all your fixed costs can be tagged fixed costs)
2.2 If you have a document
- Click on the pink plus button and choose one of the following options:
- Select the files from your computer/smartphone/tablet (JPG, PNG or PDF)
- Drag and drop a document from your computer to ROOV
- Send a mail to your ROOV mail address (this can be found via my profile, wallets), note this can only be PDF documents that you can send.
- Take a picture with your smartphone
- Our AI system will fill in the fields automatically, you just need to validate whether the fields are correct for you, you can for example change the category or title, add tags (if you want to group expenses e.g. all your fixed costs you can give the tag fixed costs), and if it's an invoice you can mark it as paid by checking the box net to mark as paid.
3. Clear overview of all your documents
- If you click on documents, you will get a clear overview of all your documents and you can filter by category of expenditure and also see, for example, which invoices have not yet been paid.
4. Optimise and save money
Go to the Compare tab and click on find a better deal
Upload your energy settlement bill and our AI will try to fill out this form for you. Please check if there are still things to be completed or adjusted.
If you have previously upgraded your energy bill, open it from the documents tab and choose "find a better deal".
Among other things, you can modify:
- Your situation (new contract, relocation, change of supplier, urgent (the network operator threatens disconnection)
- Tariff preference (fixed, variable, no preference)
- You can tick the future use of direct debit
- Fill in your consumption and how much green energy you want at least
Once the form has been completed, you can discover whether you can save by changing supplier or formula (Belgian suppliers only). The information you fill in will be sent anonymously to our partner, e-Contract BVBA.
5. Dashboard: clear graphs
- Via the dashboard, you can consult your income, expenditure and balance sheet via clearly readable graphs. You can also see how much you spend per category/tag and what your average expenditure is.
6. modify profile
If you go to my profile, you can, change the following:
- Basic info
- Share your wallet with someone (premium only)
- Your subscription
- Your password
We wish you a lot of fun using our app! Do you have any questions or ideas to improve our app? Don't hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to help you as soon as possible!
The ROOV team