Read on and discover the advantages of our native iOS app.
What is a native app?
A native app is developed for a specific platform (iOS or Android).
The native app is tailored to the user's device. Because native apps are developed for a specific platform, these apps are perfectly attuned to the platform and the app works exactly as the user expects.
Advantages of the renewed ROOV iOS app?
Better user experience:
- Better user experience: user interface is much richer and more stable
- Improved scanning tool
- Improved readability and ease of use of statistics
- Dark Mode is now available
- Even better security (native platforms offer the possibility to secure apps better than hybrid apps)
- By creating the native app, new features can be implemented faster
- Available in the future: push notifications and badges. For example: you will receive a notification on your phone if you are in danger of forgetting to pay your invoice.
I already downloaded the ROOV iOS app in the past, what should I do now?
- If you have automatic updates turned on and you are using iOS 13, you will automatically get the new version of the app.
- If you don't have automatic updates enabled, you need to update the app to the latest version (2.1.0) from the App Store.
- If you don't have iOS 13 yet, you will need to update your device to iOS 13 (Settings > General > Software Update) to use the new version.
What about Android?
We have also developed a native version for Android. Find out more.