Read on and discover the advantages of our native iOS app.
What is a native app?
A native app is developed for a specific platform (iOS or Android).
The native app is tailored to the user's device. Because native apps are developed for a specific platform, these apps are perfectly attuned to the platform and the app works exactly as the user expects.
Advantages of the renewed ROOV iOS app?
Better user experience:
- Better user experience: user interface is much richer and more stable
- Improved scanning tool
- Improved readability and ease of use of statistics
- Dark Mode is now available
- Even better security (native platforms offer the possibility to secure apps better than hybrid apps)
- By creating the native app, new features can be implemented faster
- Available in the future: push notifications and badges. For example: you will receive a notification on your phone if you are in danger of forgetting to pay your invoice.
I already downloaded the ROOV iOS app in the past, what should I do now?
- If you have automatic updates turned on and you are using iOS 13, you will automatically get the new version of the app.
- If you don't have automatic updates enabled, you need to update the app to the latest version (2.1.0) from the App Store.
- If you don't have iOS 13 yet, you will need to update your device to iOS 13 (Settings > General > Software Update) to use the new version.
What about Android?
We are working hard to develop the native app for Android as well. The release is expected any day now. Keep you posted!