In our blog post: "New ROOV Native iOS App", you could already read that a native app, an app specially developed for a platform (iOS or Android). Read on to discover the benefits of the ROOV Android Native app.
Advantages of the renewed ROOV Android app?
Better user experience:
- User interface is much more stable
- Even better security (native platforms offer the possibility to secure apps better than hybrid apps).
- By creating a native app, new features can be implemented faster.
- Available soon: Improved readability and ease of use of statistics
- Available in the future: Push notifications and badges. For example, you will receive a notification on your phone if you risk forgetting to pay your invoice.
I already downloaded the ROOV Android app in the past, what should I do now?
- If you have automatic updates turned on, you will automatically get the new version of the app.
- If you do not have automatic updates turned on, you can update the app manually via the Play store. The 2.1.1 app is available from Android 7.0 Nougat. For Android versions 4.4 KitKat, 5.0 Lollipop and 6.0 Marshmallow version 1.9 will remain available for a while. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or older are not supported.