We are looking for 3 sales representatives
Hello there, we’re ROOV!
We improve the life of debt mediators and their clients.
Do you also want to have an impact on society?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
About the company ROOV
ROOV Business is an application that focuses on professionals (debt mediators, lawyers, OCMW’s, social landlords, etc.). This target group is committed every day to providing positive work for a target group of people that is ignored by society.
We want to add value to the professionals and their clients: more transparency, more clarity and a deeper professionalisation of the sector.
ROOV Business is purchased by lawyers and debt mediators and simplifies their administration by creating extra time.
The idea is simple
We are looking for 3 top sales representatives with the right professional mentality and the knowledge to grow a fantastic product into the market.
What strengths do we seek:
- Enthusiastic and hands-on mentality;
- Sales driven but customer-oriented;
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial B2B environment;
- You are persuasive, commercial and result-oriented;
- You are social, highly communicative and can function autonomously;
- You can have a crazy twist :-);
- We need 3 sales representatives: Flemish Region, Brussels and Walloon Region and the Netherlands.
Our missionWe want to be the top fintech company in Europe and reach for more than 3000 clients that have the same mission. Creating financial well-being for those who need it the most.
You get the chance to
- Actively follow up on existing debt mediators and introduce new clients;
- Have impact on the sales process;
- Build relationships and open new doors;
- Become a key member of the ROOV family with the potential of continued growth opportunities.
You are still here?
Great, what do you have to do?
- Report to the CEO;
- We value your opinion on newsletters, inbound marketing, digital marketing...;
- Organise and follow up on your sales funnel;
- Represent the company at events.
You have an advantage if you have experience in finance, banking or legal.
And on top of that the usual
- Challenging job with diverse tasks;
- An attractive and competitive salary with a bonus plan, a cafeteria plan and company car, flexible hours...;
- The opportunity to develop yourself and follow training courses;
- Join a close team in a fantastic work environment where there is a no-nonsense company culture;
- On Fridays, there may be a "happy hour" at our pool table to end the working week;
- Full-time employment.
Join our team
Would you like to be part of a young, dynamic team?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and drop by for a cup of coffee.